Adios, for a while...

Ron Torrella torrella@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Sat, 15 Jul 1995 09:24:55 -0500

Well, folks, it's been nice reading the stuff here, but I'm afraid duty
calls at home.  I'm finding that I'm falling behind in projects at home
and in reading the daily stuff from this list.  One of them must go.

I'll probably check in a month or so from now.  If anyone needs to reach
me, I will still be receiving email, so email me directly at
torrella@uiuc.edu or torrella@prairienet.org.

Have fun at the convention and keep up the good work!

Ron Torrella
School of Music         ** STANDARD DISCLAIMERS APPLY **
University of Illinois