Mental weight, was Hammer weight

Dennis Johnson johnsond@stolaf.edu
Fri, 21 Jul 1995 17:57:10 -0500

        Thanks Bill for your thoughtful posting on our individual learning
processes. I am a little embarassed to admit it now, but when I first made
the commitment to dedicate my piano interest to a lifetime career, I was
actually a little concerned whether there would be enough in pianos to keep
me actively engaged for a lifetime of learning. I could not overstate now
how happy I am that this concern was unfounded, and profoundly ignorant.

Dennis Johnson
St. Olaf College