raquetballs(#2)

AKarab@aol.com AKarab@aol.com
Wed, 31 May 1995 19:37:05 -0400

Thanks, Bill, for a better picture of the bouncing ball!

>> I further glued a foot of
>>elastic string onto the ball and knotted it so that the portion on the
>>far side of the knot would fit comfortably around my wrist.
>>(Sadly, I didn't glue the elastic string ends to the side of the ball
>>away from the hammer, thinking that these glue points would >>annoy my
hand. Now the ball hangs with the hammer pointing up >>rather than in the
needed direction, down.)

Is that one oblong loop of elastic string secured to the palm side of the
ball, and knotted to form an additional loop around the wrist, keeping the
thing from slopping down the forearm, and bobbling around?

Audrey Karabinus,   Seattle