new

Ken Hale khale@oro.net
Thu, 01 Jun 1995 17:56:49 -0700

>Greetings from Boise Idaho where the sky is blue.
>
>How do I get a list of y'all subscribers ?????
>
>Also ..... without sounding facetious, where do we draw the line on how much to
>"plug" our own respective companies in this here forum?   This is NOT meant to
>be an attack on Baldwin or Young Chang.....  just want to know the concensus.
>
>Ray Chandler
>76307.2247.compuserve.com

Hi Ray,

I am going to be riding the mountain bike trails around Boise in July, so
put in for some good weather. :-)

I think you bring up a good point. I think that individual tuners, that
happen to work for a Piano Company are equally welcome on this forum.
Another thought that comes to mind is that Piano Company Employees can use
the example of our Technical Institute classes as a model for their
interaction here. Some classes are meant to be a "sales pitch" for a
particular maker. Others are meant to be generally informative and can be
very successful without the "sales pitch". I prefer the latter on this
forum. I think it will become obvious when a piano company or other
individual is "out of line".

               Ken Hale
                      khale@oro.net     Compuserve: 74633.2474