Re resource,....

Kenneth Sloane Kenneth_Sloane@qmgate.cc.oberlin.edu
Fri, 02 Jun 1995 17:32:36 -0500

                      Subject:                              Time:  5:25 PM
  OFFICE MEMO         Re resource,....                      Date:  6/2/95

Please excuse the previous post addressed to Stephen. I meant to send it to
him personally but inadvertently sent it to the group. I hope that I did not
offend anybody with the comment about people in "big-time denial". I confess
to having met people in PTG who fall into that category, but I think that most
of the environmental postings on the network have favored wise resource use.
We really should keep on talking about it because the rather hackneyed,
environmental cliche does apply to us all, "We all live dowmnstream".

Ken Sloane, Oberlin Conservatory