Baldwin News

JHarvey440@aol.com JHarvey440@aol.com
Sat, 03 Jun 1995 06:01:16 -0400

>My question to each of you is this:  How can Baldwin best utilize >this
Information Highway to our mutual benefit?

Sorry, I missed this sentence in my last reply. Although not necessarily the
best utilization, it would be a step in the right direction if (possibly
using some of the traffic here as a 'carrot'), you can get production, sales
and advertising to see what's going on this "highway". I don't think I'm too
far off base when I say that traditionally problems have arisen when trying
to get projects out of R&D (design and/or prototype) and "sold" into
production. Incidentally, I believe this phenomenon to be universal, and not
mutually exclusive to Baldwin.

The other thing is to continue being there when we need you, as you have in
the past.

Jim Harvey