Plugging...

Ken Hale khale@oro.net
Sat, 03 Jun 1995 17:00:54 -0700

>Jim Harvey
>
>"Even though you live in a wilderness, the world will be a pathway to your
>door. Of course, advertising helps." -- 'Brother' Dave Gardner

Hi Jim,

Quoting from Brother Dave Gardner? Just hearing his name, I can still hear
him tell the story of Auto Transport truck, whose headlights went out & the
driver turned on the light of the front car. Or the one, I forget how it
goes,m but the transaction is going to be cash and the guy asks, "Is it
good?." and  part of punch line is that the guy went out and spent the cash,
thereby causing inflation in that part of the country. (gbhg) :-))))

Thanks,

               Ken Hale
                      khale@oro.net     Compuserve: 74633.2474