Thanks, Don

Harry Doss hdoss@vt.edu
Mon, 05 Jun 1995 10:50:39 +0600

I think the concept of manufacturer support via email has great potential. I
have yet to feel right calling someone about a service or warranty problem,
and expecting resolution right then and there. In fact, I have definite
problems with that. It's nice to be able to take care of a problem right
then and there, but the real world just isn't always that black and white.

If other manufacturer's technical representatives are out there, I think it
is perfectly appropriate to offer your support by providing your email
addresses to everyone on this open forum.

How does everyone else feel about this?

Harry Doss

Virginia Tech
Blacksburg VA