Key Buttons

HartmanCJ@aol.com HartmanCJ@aol.com
Mon, 05 Jun 1995 18:01:36 -0400

I once ordered a few sets of key buttons from Frank Van Valkenburg. I had
them specially made for .162 pins and extra wide so I could cut them to the
correct width.  Frank has sold his key business to Pianotech.  You may be
able to order from them. If not you will have to resort to making your own. I
have a jig that I use on a router table. It plunges a strait cuter of the
correct size through 1/4 bass wood and moves back and forth to form the
mortise.

 John Hartman