Odd facts

FirTree@aol.com FirTree@aol.com
Tue, 06 Jun 1995 03:41:16 -0400

>>Talk about a new page why not a list of  address of interesting
>>supplier of piano parts, tools, felt maker, buckskin maker... all over
>>the world.

> The only thought that strikes me is that many of these companies
>are wholesale suppliers and as such might not want their name on
>the Internet.  Remember that everyone in the world can read these.
>Perhaps the Industry Guide that PTG publishes is the best place
>for this information.  What do you think?

Ron:

Addresses and ph#s could be listed with the proviso "This business serves
dealers and technicians only." Anyone rude enough to call such a listing
deserves the rude answer they would get. Not that I have ever found a rude
person on the phone from our supply houses. (hm, hm, ha, ha, ho, ho, hee....
Sorry.)

Dave Stocker
firtree@aol.com
Tumwater, WA