Personal injury

William Sadler sadle001@maroon.tc.umn.edu
Tue, 06 Jun 1995 11:27:38 -0500

>Hi,
>     What's a personal life?
>     Pianists have no regard for a tuners weekends.
>           Newton
>           nhunt@gandalf.rutgers.edu

Exactly one of my points.  I have had to check the performance areas here at
the University everyday (xcept Memorial Day) since the beginning of Spring
term.  Monday thru Sunday.  No weekend family plans.....or if there are I
have to excuse myself to go tend to business.  I feel terrible for my kids.
On my sons graduation from high school,  I had to tune at 5:30 before
attending his graduation at 7:00 PM.

Somebody should warn newcomers...piano tuning can be hazardous to your
personal life.
William Sadler