Greetings and Such

kiddell@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca kiddell@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Tue, 06 Jun 1995 20:27:19 -0600 (MDT)

Hello! I'm a piano tech in Edmonton, Alberta Canada. I'm a member of the
Canadian Association of Piano Technicians, and are greatly impressed with
the on-line resources available through this service (i.e. PianoTech)
I am, however, searching for two items...
One, a PEDAL LYRE for a square grand, (Emerson, ca. 1885) condition not a
great concern, as the client has none at present. Actually, any 2 pedal
square grand pedal lyre would probably be adaptable, as the person "just
wants something to help the sustain".
Two, a D.W. KARN (Woodstock, Ontario, Canada) large, old upright or 6"
(or thereabouts) grand, for rebuilding purposes. The client in question
is a relative of the piano maker, and they seem scarce in my region.
Any replies, queries, or greetings, send to PianoTech, or to:
kiddell@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca.
thanks!!
Rob Kiddell