Personal injury

Ron Torrella torrella@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Wed, 07 Jun 1995 06:53:40 -0500

On Tue, 6 Jun 1995, John Musselwhite wrote:

> >>  What's a personal life?
> >>  Pianists have no regard for a tuners weekends.
>
> Perhaps I'm still just a young (!) tuner (43 and apprenticed with my father
> when young) but I'd STILL rather spend my weekends with a "D" and a concert
> artist than mow the lawn and wash windows!  B-})

After 8 years in University work, I've managed to maintain a personal
life.  Of course, private sector work is another story!  Makes me glad I
can "Just Say No" to all of those spinets, "upright grands," and
Gawdawful Baby grands!  And when my first "little one" arrives in January
:-) I'll *really* be saying no!  (Your read that right--there's going to
be another one of *me* to deal with!)

Ron Torrella                    "All I wanna do is have some fun..."
Registered Piano Decryptician   From _Santa Monica Boulevard_--Cheryl Crow