Personal injury

William Sadler sadle001@maroon.tc.umn.edu
Wed, 07 Jun 1995 09:49:50 -0500

>It may very well be to the benefit of many people as yourself if a
>consensus were posted.  NOONE should be impelled, compelled or otherwise
>helled (held?) to work more than two consecutive weekends.  Oh, I know that
>may well be unrealistic but it should be a goal.
>     I need my weekends to recouperate from the previcous week.
>     If I can I will help you further on this matter.
>     Sincere comiseration.
>           Newton
>           nhunt@gandalf.rutgers.edu

Newton,

Thank-you for your responce.  It is partly my fault.  I do care about the
quality of the performances here.  I just do not feel very effective at
convincing the powers that be, that I need a co-worker equal.  I have been
here so long (17yrs.) what I do is taken for granted or not appreciated.  I
may have to leave for them to realize what is needed.

Wm. Sadler
University of Minnesota
William Sadler