PIANOS FOR SALE

Mortier@aol.com Mortier@aol.com
Wed, 07 Jun 1995 20:29:12 -0400

Anyone interested in some interesting oldies? I just don't have the room.
Maybe you do!

HALLETT & DAVIS square grand c. 1888. Black and in nice shape, though needs
the usual hammer alignment job. Big. $400. or b.o.

WEBER 6' grand c. 1888 in pretty victorian-style cherry case. Nice finish,
should be a good one to restore. Action and (beautifully painted) plate fine.
$1700.

SPINETS: 3 spinets (ESTEY, GULBRANSEN, WINTER) with nice finishes and good
mechanically. A few loose pins, but no doping apparent. $1000. for all.

FORTE PIANOS: I've collected 4 of these over the years and will sell them
now. All are pre-iron plate instruments in pretty period cases (pre- 1840).
One is French, one English, one New York, one Philadelphia. Not expensive.
 More info. upon request.

GROTRIAN STEINWEG: c. 1875 rosewood 7' in good rebuildable shape. Loose pins,
but nice finish, ivories, action, plate, bridges, board. A few lid splits.
Pretty! $1750.

FOB West Chester, PA (near Philadelphia).
Philip Jamison