Piano to Univ tech formula

S. Brady sbrady@u.washington.edu
Wed, 14 Jun 1995 12:55:56 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 13 Jun 1995 PianoGuru@aol.com wrote:

> About 7 or 8 years ago I condicted a survey of C & U Tech's.  Results
> included #'s of pianos per tech in full-time, part-time, and contract
> situations, demographics, etc.  If there is interest, I can post the results
> of this survey or E-mail to individuals.  The results, of course, contain

      Please do post your survey, Frank. Thanks!

Steve Brady, RPT        "The most expert and rapid tuners are...
University of Washington       possessed of a highly excitable,
sbrady@u.washington.edu        nervous, and emotional temperament,
                         verging on the border of insanity at times."
                              -Daniel Spillane, The Tuner's Guide