June Journal

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Tue, 20 Jun 1995 12:36:20 -0600

There seems to be a dearth of messages on the list the last few days
although it may just be that my mail server was down. I thought I'd send a
message anyway to see what response I get. I would have thought with 178
subscribers the list would be quite busy!

The June Journal arrived this morning, and while I've just had the chance to
glance through it it looks very impressive!  I see there are new advertisers
which is great!  I've particularly enjoyed the cover art they've been using
lately. Kudos to Steve and the editorial staff!

Too bad I won't be able to go to Albuquerque this year for the convention.
It looks quite exciting and as our new chapter president I suppose I should
go. Getting there from Calgary is just too expensive though, especially at
this time of year when there isn't a lot of work around and money is tight.
I'll be looking forward to people discussing the convention on this list.

                        John
John Musselwhite, RPT               Calgary, Alberta Canada
musselj@cadvision.com              sysop@67.cambo.cuug.ab.ca