Mason & Hamlin

Israel Stein istein@world.std.com
Thu, 22 Jun 1995 20:21:55 +0059 (EDT)

Ran into Peter Murphy (one of the principals in the new M&H ownership) the
other day. He informed me that production has been restarted at the
Haverhill, MA plant. Two A's and two BB's have been or are about to be
completed and other pianos abandoned in various stages of incompleteness
are being worked on. Until a dealer network is established, pianos will
be sold from the factory.

Israel Stein

Disclaimer: I have no connection with either M&H or Premier Piano, other
than the occasional contract work they threw my way in the past when they
were short staff.