key ratio

Kam544@aol.com Kam544@aol.com
Sun, 25 Jun 1995 02:40:24 -0400

On Saturday John McKone posted:
>Doesn't moving the wippen heel  open a whole new can of >worms?  Talking off
>of the top of my head here, its seems that the change of >leverage in the
>wippen that moving the heel would cause would have an >effect on the touch
>weight in the entire system.  Has anyone done any research in >this area?
>Is this effect significant?

Dear John,

Based on your inquiry, it sounds as if you may overlooked some of the past
weeks communications regarding this subject.  I happen to have all the posts
that were sent over Pianotech since Tuesday, June 20, 1995, 2:14 PM CST on
this subject.

Therefore, I am sending these to your individual email address.  If I am in
error to my assumption, please do forgive.

Keith A. McGavern, RPT
Oklahoma Chapter