Young Chang keys

Don_Mannino@yca.ccmail.compuserve.com Don_Mannino@yca.ccmail.compuserve.com
Mon, 26 Jun 1995 12:11:37 -0400 (EDT)

Steve,

The keys probably are sluggish because there are center pin problems in the
piano. To be sure I will need to know more information about the piano, etc.  If
so, repairs might be covered under warranty.

Send me the following via direct E-mail (instead of the pianotech listserv)
Name, address, phone number
Piano model and serial number, and who you purchased it from.
Name and phone number of your regular piano technician if any.

If you have a regular technician providing service I will contact that person
first to talk about the problem.  If not, I will arrange for someone to check
the piano.

Don Mannino, RPT
National Service Manager, Young Chang Pianos

Don_Mannino@yca.ccmail.compuserve.com

Subject: Young Chang keys
Author:  INTERNET:stubby@afm.org at CSERVE
Date:    6/25/95 11:17 PM

        Quick question from a piano player:  At work, I'm playing a
fairly new Young Chang grand piano.  But I'm curious about why the keys are
tending to stay partially depressed in about the 4 middle octaves???
        It's really driving me nuts and any suggestions as to why would
be GREATLY appreciated...
        Thanx,
        Steve Heist :-)

.. Line noise provided by U.S. West!