**DRAFT** rec.music.makers.piano FAQ-General Topics

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Tue, 27 Jun 1995 14:04:29 -0600

Hi all...

The rec.music.makers.piano newsgroup is looking for some information about
electronic and aural tuning for their FAQ.  The FAQ keeper has suggested a
few questions for which answers might be included.

>1.  what are the differences between tuning electronically and
>    aurally?
>
>2.  what are the advantages of aural tuning?
>
>3.  what are the disadvantages of aural tuning?
>
>4.  what are the advantages of electronic tuning?
>
>5.  what are the disadvantages of electronic tuning?
>
>6.  what kind of equipment is available for electronic tuning?

If anyone has any suggestions, additions etc. I (and Isako) would appreciate
it if you could send them to me.

                        John
John Musselwhite, RPT               Calgary, Alberta Canada
musselj@cadvision.com              sysop@67.cambo.cuug.ab.ca