Piano pages

Ron Berry ronberry@iquest.net
Thu, 30 Mar 1995 22:28 -0500 (EST)

Ron Torella and Rick Florence,

It looks like both of you have good possible sites.  The pages we are
talking about may be considered "commercial" especially if they have the
list of RPTs in them.  I thought I might include information about Larry
Fine's book and the Anscott Directory.  That's getting even more commercial
but pointing people to those is the best way to answer their questions about
what piano to buy.

If your sites would be able to get me FTP rights into the directory where
the files are, I could maintain them from here.  I'm sure they will take
some fine tuning right to begin with.  For a start I would have to change
the addresses in the links to the address where the files will be kept.   It
is possible to mail them.  I zipped them from here on my Gateway 2000 and
John McKone was able to use them on his Mac.  Maybe one day computers will
really speak the same language.

I am really pleased at how fast this is coming together.  I will try to fine
tune what I have done and get it in presentable form and then figure we can
add more as we go.

In another post I will send everyone the outline of the page as is stands
and what I consider adding to it.  I'd like your input about what to
include.  If any of you have found any great WWW sites that we should link
to, let me know.

Ron Berry
ronberry@iquest.net

Collect 1000 of these signatures and win a free trip to Cyberspace!!