What Do You Say? (fwd)

Mon, 01 May 1995 07:21:44 -0500 (CDT)

This just came over the pipe organ list, but thought parallels could be
made.

Conrad

--
Conrad Hoffsommer                Ignorance doesn't kill you, but it will
Luther College                   make you sweat a lot.-Haitian proverb

Let me have my own way exactly in everything, and a sunnier and
pleasanter creature does not exist - Thomas Carlyle