Vector problem

Serge Harel harel@LLC.org
Tue, 02 May 1995 08:41:42 +0000

Hi everyone,

Correct me if I'm wrong:

   In a grand piano for a good vector position in the action,
when a key is play half of is depth you supose to have
a line between the bottom of the balance pin, the top
of the captans and the flange wippen center pin.

My question

    One of my costumer has a Kawai piano ten years old
and she tell me that is action is to heavy. After a standard
regulation of the action the feeling is still on the heavy side.
l' found that the captans was under the magic line
for 1/8 of a inch.

What do you do  to corect that?

Thank

Serge Harel