Steinway "O"

Paul Kupelian kupelian@Oswego.Oswego.EDU
Sat, 13 May 1995 21:54:02 -0400 (EDT)

Hello again,
I have enjoyed the comments regarding the soundboard for this instrument.
Thank you for the present and ongoing dialogue.  Has anyone used the
MapesInternational Gold Music wire for restringing and the Diamond tuning
pins that Pianotek has.

I would like to know what your experience has been.  I have had very good
success with Roslau Blue, and the Japanese pins in the past but have been
curious about these new products.

Also, any comments about "Schraffed" bass strings.

On another matter, our Computer department is sponsoring a two day
workshop on Gopher and WWW.  Supposidly, I will have my own web page and
gopher directory after that.  Wish me luck.  Ron, I took the liberty of
getting some ideas from your web page. I hope you don't mind.

Regards,
Paul Kupelian
kupelian@oswego.edu