Back from Lunch, Almost

Ron Torrella torrella@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Sun, 14 May 1995 22:41:31 -0500

On Sun, 14 May 1995 Yardbird47@aol.com (aka Bill Ballard) wrote:

> I trust that in my two weeks absence, y'all have solved the riddle of action
> dynamics, convicned a large eastern piano supply company to computerize their
> customer rep front end, and taught the reborn parishes that Satan is behind
> the breaking of bass strings.

Well, two outta three ain't bad, Bill!  I did, however, send a graphic
file to the list -- depicting (look *real* hard, there's a pun in there!)
D. Stanwood's setup for measuring strike weight.  Speaking of which, did
everyone get a look at it?  Comments?  (I don't believe anyone has sent
in a graphic, heretofore.)

Ron Torrella
Registered Piano Technician          Now Open: The Piano Page at Prairienet!
Piano Technicians Guild        http://www.prairienet.org/arts/ptg/homepage.html