Help!

Newton Hunt nhunt@gandalf.rutgers.edu
Tue, 16 May 1995 08:11:36 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, All,
      Re: chopstick voicing tool:

      These are hand made tools.  Take three wooden coffee stirers and cut
a 1" kerf in one to hold the needle.  Glue all three togather, I use epoxy,
with the needle in position.  Sand smooth and use.

      Several tools can be made at once to give to friends.  You can also
use vaneer or anyother source of wood.  If you want a real chopstick voicer
save same from your next visit to your local Asian foodery.

      I make other voicing tools as well.

            Newton J. Hunt
            nhunt@gandalf.rutgers.edu