To Whom It May Concern:

S. Brady sbrady@u.washington.edu
Tue, 16 May 1995 08:23:03 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 15 May 1995 Kam544@aol.com wrote:

> I am looking for the author of an article that came out 5/11/95 on PianoTech
> in regards to their viewpoint on PTG's real purpose; something to do with
> teach, learn, and ?.
>
> Will the author please send me a copy at Kam544@aol.com.

      Would the author of this request please identify him/herself?

Steve Brady, RPT        "The most expert and rapid tuners are...
University of Washington       possessed of a highly excitable,
sbrady@u.washington.edu        nervous, and emotional temperament,
                         verging on the border of insanity at times."
                              -Daniel Spillane, The Tuner's Guide