The "other" RPT's

k.swafford@genie.geis.com k.swafford@genie.geis.com
Thu, 18 May 1995 07:58:00 -0600 (UTC)

 >         The one knew what he or she wanted, invested in a proper
 >formal training and education, gets paid good money and doesn't care
 >who knows what RPT stands for.
 >
 >Richard West

Richard,
     If you think physical therapists don't care whether people know
what RPT means, just call my wife a "nurse" sometime and see what
happens!     @8^)>
                                             Kent Swafford

 (And now back to our regularly scheduled program, with apologies.)

  "When it comes to piano work, the first step is ALWAYS the same:
               1. Tighten all the screws.
   And for that matter, the second step is also always the same:
               2. Make SURE that all the screws are tight."

                                          -- Chuck Burbach