Webpage text editor

Paul Kupelian kupelian@Oswego.Oswego.EDU
Thu, 18 May 1995 15:42:33 -0400 (EDT)

Ron,
The WWW workshop I attended was fabulous.  Part of the class was on
designing our own page which I have started.  I haven't finished it yet,
but hope to have it completed soon.

Anyone who wants to peek before it's done can do so with their web
browser at http://www.oswego.edu/~kupelian.

One of the neat things we saw was a text editor program called WebWeaver.
It was written by Robert C. Best III at SUNY Potsdam.  The program is
shareware.  To find his web page and download the software-
http://www.potsdam.edu/HTML_Web_weaver/About_HTML_WW.html.

It is a compressed file so you will need an expander program such as Stuffit
Expand to unzip.

Paul Kupelian
kupelian@oswego.edu