Tuning Schedule Software needed

Ken Hale khale@oro.net
Thu, 18 May 1995 14:49:01 -0700

David Stanwood wrote:

>If anyone can recommend Dos or Windows software for maintaining tuning
>clients and scheduling, I'd very much appreciate contacting me personally at:

I sent  a note to David's e-mail address. I also thought that this might be
a good topic for pianotech, so I will throw in my experience and see.

I have been using Microsoft Access 2.0 for about a year now and really like
it and it didn't take very long to get a working database up and running. It
is still a work in progress as I learn more and want to add new things. It
took a while for me to change my 3X5 mindset, but my database is more usable
by me since it developed along the way I think (which has presented it's own
challenges) and how I want to keep records. In other words, it is more
customizable

I tried several of the DOS end user programs and found that I like Windows
too much to use them. Aslo, I decided that I wanted the choice of using a
Windows based word processor.

Ken Hale, RPT
khale@oro.net
Ken