Tuning Schedule Software needed

Don_Mannino@yca.ccmail.compuserve.com Don_Mannino@yca.ccmail.compuserve.com
Fri, 19 May 1995 14:37:12 -0400 (EDT)

     All,

     Oh yes. I also want to mention Ecco, which is an incredible contact
     manager / personal information manager program. It is't a simple
     database program - it will easily store whatever type of information
     you want, and has full calandar and scheduling functions. Doing things
     like label printouts is something else - you have to export to
     something else to do good formatting of the printouts.

     I use this for all my Young Chang phone calls, warranty service
     records, etc. It took a while to get it formatted the way I wanted it,
     but I couldn't live without it now.

     Don Mannino