pianocorder

Thomas D. Seay, III t.seay@MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU
Sat, 20 May 1995 07:05:46 +0300

>Does anyone have info on where to buy/sell pianocorder parts, or how to get
>repair manuals?
>
>Thanks,
>Scott Hunter
>wsh03989@jetson.uh.edu

Scott,

The last time I had to work on a Pianocorder, I called Yamaha and they gave
me the name of a firm in Georgia, G&A Associates, I believe. Unfortunately,
I no longer have their phone number, nor do I even know if they still are
in business. They stocked re-manufactured boards, cassette units, etc. The
only thing they don't have is the aluminum rail that the parts mount onto.
You send the part you have to them and they replace the part with one of
their re-manufactured parts.

Good luck!

Tom Seay
The Unversity of Texas at Austin