Copyright Infringement

Larry T. Brannin 74651.1154@compuserve.com
Wed, 24 May 1995 22:37:39 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All!
How 'bout that subject to get your attention.  No legal eagle here, I just want
a little assistance on usage of the material contained here in "the list".   As
chapter Secretaree( that's why I'm the one), I have found it very handy to save
to disk each digest with a print out of each topic as a reference to what's in
each one.  I got on here along about digest 60 and have saved each one since.  I
would like to include some of the replies in our chapter newsletter as
information to those not as fortunate as me(sans computer).  I thought that
common courtesy would dictate that I ask each one whose responses I use in the
newsletter, if they would mind.    However, E-mailing to each one may some times
be somewhat time consuming.  Is all the info used in here some how not available
for this type of use? Copyright laws and all that stuff! Is it necessary to
write each tech?  How about just giving credit in each article to the ones whose
This is after all some what of a party line!  Just what do you guys think.  I
will allow for differing opinions and follow your lead. Thanks for any
assistance.  BTW, this piano teck is great food for newsletters as witnessed by
the usage in PTG Journal this month.  I recognized much of the story and the
names.  It is all too easy to make a simple newsletter from the digest and make
it look very professional as well as informative.  I look forward to your
replies.  Thanks LTB