Knuckle leder - thanks

Fri, 26 May 1995 08:50:23 -0500 (CDT)

Thank y'all for the input. After trying the brushing, filing,
bolstering, etc. I now have the glue pot warming up....

Newt - I don't have a couch in my shop, but I *do* have
moving blankets...maybe I should try them.
--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT     |      ...and when it worked the first time
Luther College             |      I darn near broke my arm patting