Highlighting marks for text

Thomas D. Seay, III t.seay@mail.utexas.edu
Wed, 31 May 1995 05:54:19 +0300

>I am a Mac user with AOL Version 2.5.1.  I have tried your suggestions,
>unfortunately without success.  The only two ways I can transfer information
>from a incoming message to an outgoing message is to cut and paste, or click
>on the "Forward" icon.
>
>Clicking the "Forward" icon however, attaches to any reply (forwarding
>comment) I send--a line of hyphens, the words Forwarded Message, and the
>entire body of information from the incoming message.
>
>Keith A. McGavern, RPT
>Oklahoma Chapter

For all you MAC users out there, there is a program called SignatureQuote
which takes text which you have copied to the clipboard and encloses it in
the <>'s. You can also add your own quote at the end. It also has
programmable hot spots on your monitor where you put the cursor and it
brings the program to the front. It is available on AOL-I'm not sure if
there is a Windoze version.

Tom Seay
The Unversity of Texas at Austin
t.seay@mail.utexas.edu