Pedal Problem

DAVander@aol.com DAVander@aol.com
Wed, 31 May 1995 13:26:47 -0400

Hi All,

I really enjoy reading the postings on the pianotech discussion group.

I have a problem with the pedal on a Conn console.  The sustain pedal has
worn quite a bit and ovaled out the hole in the pedal where the pedal pin is
inserted. The pedal has a lot of play from side to side, and wobbles
severely.  Is there any way to repair this hole so that a new pedal pin can
be inserted tightly, or should I recommend that they purchase a new set of
pedals?  I am looking for a cheap fix, if there is one. I would appreciate
your input.

Thanks

David Vanderhoofven
DAVander@aol.com