Jobs at Universities

Kam544@aol.com Kam544@aol.com
Wed, 01 Nov 1995 19:57:53 -0500

Arnold, you posted:
>>...But recently, I
have begun to get opinions that working for a university really isn't as
wonderful as I seem to think it might be...<<
And:
>>...one can't make nearly the money at a
university that can be made in business for oneself if that person is good
at business and selling, etc...<<

What outside business I have has primarily grown forth from the first main
account I inherited eighteen years ago and still have.  Referral of
non-University piano business because of that one University is beyond any
description or concept I have.  It just keeps growing and growing!

And what is the rest of your name, Arnold?

Keith A. McGavern, RPT
Oklahoma Chapter 731
Oklahoma Baptist University
Shawnee, Oklahoma