Internet addresses

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Tue, 03 Oct 1995 11:00:23 -0600

>I would be interested in seeing what various technicians
>have accumulated for favorite WWW sites, Gopher sites, FTP
>or any other piano related section on the internet of
>interest.  If you have any favorite sites, would you please

What I do is periodically search Lycos (http://www.lycos.com) for
piano-related references. It seems to be one of the best all-round sources.
Yahoo (http://www.yahoo.com) will give you some addresses as well, but Lycos
searches are much more complete and detailed.

>them out.  I remember seeing considerable discussion about a
>year ago concerning a Piano Technicians Home Page.  I think
>one was set up, but I don't have the address.  That would be
>a good one to start with.

http://www.prairienet.org/arts/ptg/homepage.html

LOTS of great information and the pages reflect very well on the
professionalism of the PTG. I'm a little concerned about the content of some
of the messages which may be found in the archives of this list, but other
than that it's a wonderful piano reference tool.

On that note, there was discussion of some chapters putting up home pages as
well. I'd like to hear people's opinions as to what those pages should look
like and contain.

                        John
John Musselwhite, RPT               Calgary, Alberta Canada
musselj@cadvision.com              sysop@67.cambo.cuug.ab.ca