Internet addresses

Mike Cook a440@iquest.net
Tue, 03 Oct 1995 13:42:55 -0500

----------
From:       stilmo@servtech.com[SMTP:stilmo@servtech.com]
Sent:       Tuesday, October 03, 1995 5:20 AM
To:   Multiple recipients of list
Subject:    Internet addresses

I would be interested in seeing what various technicians
have accumulated for favorite WWW sites, Gopher sites, FTP
or any other piano related section on the internet of
interest.  If you have any favorite sites, would you please
respond with those addresses so that others here could check
them out.  I remember seeing considerable discussion about a
year ago concerning a Piano Technicians Home Page.  I think
one was set up, but I don't have the address.  That would be
a good one to start with.

Thanks
Dave

Dave:
The PTG has the piano page at the following address
http://www.prairienet.prg/arts/ptg/homepage.html