Internet addresses

Thomas D. Seay, III t.seay@mail.utexas.edu
Tue, 03 Oct 1995 21:10:09 -0500

>The request for internet addresses produced two responses:
>
>>http://www.prairienet.prg/arts/ptg/homepage.html
>and
>
>>HTTP://WWW.PRAIRENET.ORG/ARTS/PRG/HOMEPAGE.HTML
>
>I subscribed to this list for my brother-in-law who is a piano technician in
>Tel Aviv visiting my husband and me for a week in New Jersey.  He asked me to
>find some web sites for him so he could find some information about
>soundboards.  Anyway, I tried both of these two addresses and was told that
>"www.prairenet.org" and "www.prairenet.prg" are not internet addresses. I
>tried upper and lower case, etc.  Has anyone actually tried any of these
>sites recently?  Could the server have moved?  I'd be very grateful if
>anybody could find out anything in the next couple of days as he's going back
>home on Thursday!
>
>Thanks a lot.
>
>Nancy Bennett
>Princeton, NJ
>nbenn@aol.com

Nancy,

Here is the address for the Piano Home Page I use in Netscape:

http://www.prairienet.org/arts/ptg/homepage.html

I noticed that in the above address the word prairienet is not spelled
correctly. Try it again. It's still there.

Regards,

Tom Seay
t.seay@mail.utexas.edu
The University of Texas at Austin