Internet addresses

Ron Berry ronberry@iquest.net
Tue, 03 Oct 1995 22:22 -0500 (EST)

>The request for internet addresses produced two responses:
>
>>http://www.prairienet.prg/arts/ptg/homepage.html
>and
>
>>HTTP://WWW.PRAIRENET.ORG/ARTS/PRG/HOMEPAGE.HTML
>
>I subscribed to this list for my brother-in-law who is a piano technician in
>Tel Aviv visiting my husband and me for a week in New Jersey.  He asked me to
>find some web sites for him so he could find some information about
>soundboards.  Anyway, I tried both of these two addresses and was told that
>"www.prairenet.org" and "www.prairenet.prg" are not internet addresses. I
>tried upper and lower case, etc.  Has anyone actually tried any of these
>sites recently?  Could the server have moved?  I'd be very grateful if
>anybody could find out anything in the next couple of days as he's going back
>home on Thursday!

Both the above addresses are misspelled.  The correct address for the Piano
Page is:
http://www.prairienet.org/arts/ptg/homepage.html

Prairienet has two letters i's .

Ron
Ron Berry, RPT (Registered Piano Technician)
ronberry@iquest.net
Indianapolis, IN
Check out the Piano Page at http://www.prairienet.org/arts/ptg/homepage.html
for some great information and links about pianos!