Another New Piano Page!

Paul Brown paulb@Direct.CA
Wed, 04 Oct 1995 21:19:24 -0700

I will have a new piano page on line (but still under construction)  next
week. It will be called The Canadian Piano Page Eh? The page will be a
listing of technical and educational piano resources available in Canada,
along with a listing of technicians, piano teachers, businesses, stores,
etc.

If anyone in Canada wants their name or business to be on the list (ITS
FREE!!!), so that the public can access it, please e-mail me.

There will be a mirror page in French so that all French Canadians can have
equal access.

Paul Brown RPT
Vancouver, B.C. Chapter, PTG
paulb@direct.ca