Aggressive players

DaleP34429@aol.com DaleP34429@aol.com
Sat, 07 Oct 1995 00:16:35 -0400

Keith,
I have had moderate success with lower tension bass strings- I assume that is
the area with the most problems. Reshaping the bass hammers, increasing
letoff,  setting the dampers where they impede extreme excursion are things I
have done. Nothing works all the time.... with luck a new piano player will
come along. Until then, accept what you are given, an opportunity to improve
your stringing skills and increase your income. It helps if you can get a key
to the church where you can go by as needed.
All the best,

Dale Probst
Registered Piano Technician
Ward & Probst, Inc.