Metal Soundboards

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Sun, 08 Oct 1995 00:15:37 -0600

>You ask, I got a dozen metal-soundboards that don't ring, tell me where

Can you document them for us? I'm curious!

>I can get rid of these things (Bob Dylan - Hwy 61) and I say, Send a
>Piana to Havana.  Perfect for Cuba.  Fine tax-deduction too.

I saw on the news the President Clinton has eased relations with Cuba
somewhat. Will this allow you to ship the pianos, as well as send the
technicians on a working holiday without fear of reprisals?

                John
John Musselwhite, RPT               Calgary, Alberta Canada
musselj@cadvision.com              sysop@67.cambo.cuug.ab.ca