To all

Daniel Dover Daniel.Dover@Dartmouth.EDU
Fri, 13 Oct 1995 11:35:50 -0400 (EDT)

(from Ernie Juhn)
--- You wrote:
I have also noted that since I joined (just about a year ago), not only did the
list grow tremendously,  but the quality of the contributions went down
dramatically..........
........I am convinced that even PTG, humor and other subjects should not be
banned in a rigid manner HOWEVER, there are some
limitations..............
.........Let us not forget what the original purpose was..................

-------------------------------------
There is nothing new here.  This has been hashed through before and it will be
hashed through again, and is probably being hashed through on a thousand
different discussion groups all over the world of E-Maildom.

We are all part of a huge, uncontrolled experiment in a new medium of
communication. In some ways there are rules, in other ways there are no rules.
Mistakes will be made.  Junk will sometimes abound.  Gems will be discovered
and make some of us rich.

Keep it simple:
Subscribe or Unsubscribe?
That is the question.