other piano lists

Ron Berry ronberry@iquest.net
Tue, 17 Oct 1995 13:09 -0500 (EST)

>        I remember hearing discussion about another piano related e-mail
>list here in the past, but I don't remember what it was called and don't
>have the address or instructions to subscribe. Could someone please send
>that information to me ASAP. I could also use the pipe organ list address
>too, if someone has it, I seem to have lost that one. Thanks,

You can get access to the lists off the Piano Page in the Usenet & Lists
section or I will repeat the information here if you don't have WWW access.
There are some other music related lists on the Piano Page as well.

Ron Berry

PIANO-L is a list for pianists and piano teachers.  All aspects of
performance and pedagogy may be discussed in this open forum.  Potential
topics may include (but is not limited to) the following: Literature;
accompanying; editions; memory and practice techniques; chamber music;
pedagogical techniques; announcements of interest to pianists; recordings;
history and theory; performance anxiety; injury (including how to avoid it,
how to treat it, and what to do in the meantime); composition;
competitions...topics are endless!<P>
To subscribe send email to
Piano-L-Request@uamont.edu
 with body of the message reading
Subscribe Piano-L
If you wish to write to a human, please contact:<P>
      Dr. Paul Becker,  becker@uamont.edu
      Patrick I. Beeson beeson@uamont.edu

PIPE ORGANS AND RELATED TOPICS (PIPORG-L)<br>PIPORG-L discusses musical,
technical and historical aspects of organs of all kinds -- classical,
theater, electronic, reed, tracker, electropneumatic, etc.  Stoplists,
recitals (past and future), recordings, jobs (wanted and available),
restoration hints, news of progress in restoration projects are all
interesting.  Requests for advice or information are encouraged, and stories
of your experiences and knowledge are eagerly consumed.  In short, if it is
interesting and about organs, this group would like to hear about it.<P>

listserv@albany.edu
LISTSERV@ALBANY.BITNET

To subscribe, send the following command in the body of your message:
SUBSCRIBE PIPORG-L yourfirstname yourlastname

Owners: Dave Kelzenberg: dkelzenb@blue.weeg.uiowa.edu
Ben Chi:  bec@albany.edu

Ron Berry, RPT (Registered Piano Technician)
ronberry@iquest.net
Indianapolis, IN
Check out the Piano Page at http://www.prairienet.org/arts/ptg/homepage.html
for some great information and links about pianos!