Keytop concrete

Newton Hunt nhunt@gandalf.rutgers.edu
Wed, 18 Oct 1995 09:57:49 -0400 (EDT)

This is for Mark or anyone else interested.
I use a solution of 2.8 grams of ground keytop or plexiglass to 4 oz. of
acetone.  If this is too strong it is easy to dilute.  If it is too weak it
is easy to add more plastic.  Starting from known quantities it is easy to
knowingly change the solution.

Amounts can be controlled by using a small brush dipped in the bottle, a
small cloth soaked from the bottle and patted onto the striking points or a
thumb wetted and rubbed on the strike point for real fine control.  All other
times I just squeeze the bottle and squirt it on shoulders.

      Newton
      nhunt@gandalf.rutgers.edu