Help me please!

Don Mannino 74473.624@compuserve.com
Thu, 19 Oct 1995 19:51:03 -0400 (EDT)

Greg Newell wrote:

> . . . Sojin DG-1 from a church . . .
> . . . My problem is where the heck can I get the parts!

I believe the Renner damper actions parts would fit. This requires some
woodworking, and it wouldn't be an exact match, but it would work very well
indeed.

Other oriental parts might work - Sojin's actions were pretty similar to Young
Chang's and Yamaha's. The problem is that most piano companies don't stock
complete damper actions.

Sojin isn't sending pianos to the states, but they might still be making pianos
in Korea. As a last resort, call the US office again and ask for a fax number in
Korea, and see if they will respond directly.

Don Mannino
74473.624