Stienway hammers\

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Fri, 20 Oct 1995 09:15:32 -0600

>>And if THEY sell for a mint, what do Renners sell for?  The last set of
>>Renner Blues I ordered cost me a lot more than the last Steinway set I
>>bought and the Blues required more prep time.

>Amazing how different people can have different takes on the same situation.
>I have had that exact opposite experience as John.  I have always found that
>the advantage to the blues is the small amount of prep needed after hanging.

I must say, the last set I put on (last week) only took about two hours to
voice once I got them in the piano, but that was after quite a few hours of
prep work and I wasn't too happy with the way they looked even after
extensive ironing. I must say, they did sound wonderful, though even if they
were expensive!

                        John
John Musselwhite, RPT               Calgary, Alberta Canada
musselj@cadvision.com              sysop@67.cambo.cuug.ab.ca